Thursday, October 23, 2008

Extras needed for feature film

Hello all,

I hope this email finds you well and happy. As many of you know, I'm only three production days away from finishing prinicpal photography for my first feature film, HOLD.

I'm shooting a large church scene this Sunday, the 26th, from 9 am to 3 pm. Location is church in South Arlington. Sunday best dress. Will be given hymnals with which to sing songs. Though you will be really singing, please don't worry about how great of a singer you are...The singing will be dubbed over later with a professional choir and so that we have control over the audio of the scene.

Lunch will be provided, as well as snacks. Though there is no pay, you'll be updated about the premiere/festival status, and given an IMDB credit when the film is registered online.

If you are interested, please email me back at :
frank3rdman@hotmail.com and let me know if you DEFINITELY want to go. I have to have a definite answer, so I know how many people to rely on. That way, I can get a number of how many other people I need to pack the church. Even if you aren't interested, please feel free to pass along to people you know. We're looking for ANYONE, of all ages....

When you verify with me, I'll send you the official call sheet with location and times.

Thanks for all that you do. Hope to see many of you on set! :)

Take care,
Frank Mosley

No comments: