Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bart Chat

Greetings,

Before you know it, the Festival will be here, so rest up now. If you haven't checked out the schedule, go to www.videofest.org now! We're very happy with the schedule. In the meantime, we're tracking down some last pieces of equipment (we need a D5 deck), and we need to transfer a few PAL Beta tapes and duplicate the Texas Show. Very importantly, we still need a few volunteers. Please let us know if you can help.

This weekend, I was at the Hot Springs Documentary Festival and I had a great time. I did a workshop on how to make your documentary shorter. While I was there, I got an email on my phone with a proof of the program book, and it looks great. Good writing, good design, and in color! This is the time of year when we're tracking down the filmmakers to get us their notes, so we can build our files for the festival program.

This weekend will be the Guts and Glory event. We have three slots left for people wanting to enter this cool event. This is your chance to go beyond the video race and into the film world. If you're interested or have any questions, let me know at bart@videofest.org.

All systems

Are

Go!

No comments: